The company ITW
In 1984 our Company was established in Donzdorf , a small village on the edge of the Swabian Alb. Until today the Company headquarters are located there. Due to the proximity to the industrial region of Stuttgart the Company is embedded in an excellent economic infrastructure.
Starting out as a small door-shop we since have developed into the renowned business we are today Our secret for success is simple: persistence, reliability, a strong team and above all curiosity, creativity and innovation.
We constantly improve our products and keep them up to date with cutting edge technology. Our strength lies in customizing the High-Speed-Doors to customer requirements and fast manufacturing processes in high quality.
The latest production technology and the intention to always be one step ahead of our competitors have established our products in the door market.
Bruno Dressler (Engineer) and Erich Schmied (Sales) founded the company Industrie Tore in Winzingen. The company quickly developed to become a pioneer in all matters relating to industrial doors. In 2009, Bruno Dressler’s sons, Stefan and Hans-Jürgen, took over the business. Through working with their father, they had both learned about the development and manufacture of high-speed doors from the bottom up. As pioneers and innovators they have both since bravely broken new ground. Through innovations, new developments and the ongoing expansion of the product range, ITW has now achieved a leading position in the market.
Expertise, innovation and reliability – for over 30 years
- Founding of ITW Industrietore GmbH by Bruno Dressler
- Start of production of Transrapid highspeed doors
- Production start of Transspeed, Minirapid, Transsprint
- Construction of the production, sales and facility in Donzdorf
- Additional production hall with a new distribution building
- Stefan and Hans-Jürgen Dressler take over the company
- Expansion by a new production hall
- Addition of a door showroom with a training room
- Start of production Spiral door
- Addition of sectional doors to the product range
- Takeover of Tormafa GmbH, specialist supplier of machine protection doors
High-Speed-Doors by ITW protect the environment
ITW is committed to the protection of our environment and a responsible use of resources. This applies to our production processes as well as the handling of hazardous substances. You as our customer will significantly reduce your company’s energy and operating costs with our high-speed door systems. The respective investments therefore are quickly amortised. In the long-term, by using high-speed doors, you not only reduce energy and operating costs, you also achieve quick amortisation of your purchase costs.