External door for high frequencies and low energy losses
The sophisticated door leaf guide, the roll-up technology and the integrated lightgrid give the high-speed spiral door its character. The door runs quietly and almost wear-free due to the contactless movement into the spiral. The spiral door was specially developed for outdoor exterior openings with requirements for high frequencies. Due to the opening speed of up to 2.5 m/s and its heat insulating properties, it ensures a considerable increase in efficiency and energy savings.
- Opening speed up to 2.0 m/s
- Gate size up to 6,000mm x 6,000mm
- Resistance to wind load up to class 4
- Non-contact protection by a light grid
- Energy-efficient thanks to thermally separated profiles
- Smooth running thanks to the plastic spiral
- RAL of choice
- Hinged guide rail
- Maximum height
- 6.000 mm
- Maximum width
- 6.000 mm
Special dimensions on request
Integrated frequency inverter
- Opening speed
- 2,5 m/s
- Closing speed
- 1,0 m/s
- Microprocessor control
- so-panels: double-walled, insulated, thermically separated, colour: RAL 9006 white aluminum.
- Vision panels: Aluminum frame panels, thermically separated, anodized E6EV1. Infill: Double-Walled acrylic glass
Resistance to wind load (EN12424)
- Class 3
Spiral door low lintel
External door for areas with low lintel space, without sacrificing opening speeds up to 2.5 m / s.
Spiral door FastParking
Specially designed high-speed door for underground garages – to prevent traffic jams and waiting times.